Internal Pipework Chlorination
All new or modified water systems in the UK are required to have disinfection performed to prevent the contamination of its water supply.
At Pipe Testing Services, we provide an expert service to ensure that your internal pipework is up to standards.
Which Water Systems Require Internal Pipe Work Chlorination Services?
We perform internal pipework chlorination services in line with the guidelines of BS 8558 alongside any additional requirements of local water authorities.
Here are examples of where internal pipework chlorination is required:
- In any new installations as part of a building’s commissioning procedure;
- Where extensions or alterations have been carried out to the water system;
- If microbiological sampling provides a positive result on an existing system for high counts of harmful bacteria such as Legionella or e-coli;
- If contamination within the water system is suspected, e.g. discoloured water;
- If the water system has not been regularly used, the pipework has not been routinely flushed.
Upon completion of works, a chlorination certificate will be issued.
Get in touch!
Unit 27 Birchbrook Industrial Estate, Shenstone, Lichfield, Staffs, WS14 0DJ