Clean Water CCTV Surveys and Drainage CCTV Surveys
Pipe Testing Services is an industry leader and the UK’s top specialist provider of CCTV surveys for pipelines and other enclosed structures.
Having operated in the business for over 30 years, we have built a strong reputation with our customers and continue to do so today.
Whether you require asset inspection or a detailed condition assessment, PTS boasts one of the broadest ranges of specialist CCTV equipment for clean water and drainage surveys.
Supported by trained Water Industry Training Accreditation (WITA) and qualified, expert engineers, our customers can depend on us for efficient and effective services.
We Utilise Industry and Sector-Leading Software
In addition to our industry-leading equipment for surveys, we also use advanced software to collect, validate, analyse, and report data for easy management.
This includes WinCan, HADDMS, and InfoNet, just a few examples. We also utilise the WRc MSCC (Manual of Sewer Condition and Classification) for condition assessment defect classification.
The CCTV Inspections We Carry Out
At Pipe Testing Services, we carry out pipeline inspections for most of the UK’s water and sewerage companies. This includes construction companies, engineering consultants, industrial companies, The Environment Agency, Canals Rivers Trust, Network Rail, and many others.
We also provide our services to overseas clients where requested. Below, you’ll find information on how our clean water CCTV and Drainage CCTV surveys are applied:
- Sewer or drainage inspection and condition assessment;
- Borehole inspection and/or condition assessment;
- Culvert inspection and/or condition assessment;
- Pre & post pipe lining inspection;
- Large diameter, long-distance inspection specialists.
What Are The Benefits Of Choosing Our CCTV Survey Services?
Pipeline Testing Services has built a strong reputation based on its efficient, expert delivery of CCTV surveys. Below, you’ll find some of the benefits that you can expect when choosing our services:
- Colour, pan, tilt and zoom mainline systems;
- Pushrod, crawler and float mounted systems;
- Steerable heavy-duty culvert crawler;
- Capable of surveying pipes in diameters 100 – 5000mm;
- Up to 500mtrs survey length from a single access point;
- Spark arrested & explosion-proof (ATEX) systems;
- Rural access rigs;
- Portable non-vehicular access rigs (mainline);
- Battery operated units (noise sensitive locations);
- Water Industry Training Association (WITA) qualified engineers.
Get in touch!
Unit 27 Birchbrook Industrial Estate, Shenstone, Lichfield, Staffs, WS14 0DJ